wholesale PTFE Rod/Bar price
1. Use virgin PTFE resin to make
2. The size is:
A)OD: 3mm~25mm, Max length 4200mm.
B)OD: 25mm~150mm, Max length 4200.
C)OD 150~500mm, 1000mm.
3. Tolerance: -0.1~+0.1mm
4. Color: Natural white, red, yellow, black.
5. Surfact: Smooth, no impurities, no black spot.
6. Perfect package: Inside is plastic paper, outside is fumigation wooden box.
7. Delivery time is usually 10days, as can according to the fact quantity to deliver.
Characteristics of PTFE Rod
One key importantadvantage of PTFE Rod is its operating temperature range,it can easily outperform other engineering plastics by being able to perform continuously at-250°C, right up to an amazing 250°C. Another important advantage of PTFE Rod is its outstanding co-efficient of friction, PTFE is in the record books ashaving one of the lowest friction values known to man. PTFE also has excellentacid and chemical resistance. Another feature of PTFE is its ability to set byor due to compression.
PTFE has excellent electrical resistance. PTFE is alsowater repellent and is often used in the manufacture of modern high performing,water repellent and breathable clothing.
Applications for PTFE Rod
PTFE is excellentfor low friction bearings, bushes, rollers and pulleys. PTFE is also almostexclusively used in cryogenic components due to its ultra low operating temperatures.PTFE Rod is regularly used for seals. PTFE Rod has become a very important engineering plastic used within the aerospace industry and aeronautics.
PTFE isoften used within the food industry companies. Another useful application overthe years has been in the use of product or component handles due to its resistance to heat and heat transfer. When an application for electrical resistance becomes too high for other materials, PTFE Rod can fill a very important gap.
Advantagesof PTFE Rod
Because PTFE hassuch a low co-efficient of friction it offers a material that when used willreduce load and drag in bearings to improve efficiency and reduce frictional losses and PTFE will outlast other materials. Because PTFE Rod will set due to compression, PTFE seals will conform to mating components resulting inexcellent sealing capacity. PTFE is reasonably easy to machine which helps withreduced machining costs and increased capacity and efficiency. PTFE isresistant to most acids allowing this material to be used in aggressive environments to where such materials as Polypropylene are unsatisfactory. .
Features of PTFE Rod
1.Usage temperature range is very broad (Celsius from – 200 degrees to +260 degrees).
2. Anti-majority chemical substance’s corrosiveness, except some fluorides and alkalinity moltenmetal.
3. Excellent mechanical properties, aging resistance.
4. Excellent flame resistance(Conforms to ASTM-D635 and D470 test step),in the air to be regulated as a flame retardant material.
5. Very low water absorption.
6. Has the self lubrication and not the coherency.
7. Excellent insulation characteristic (Regardless of its frequency and temperature how).
Specifications of PTFE Rod
|PTFE Molded rod||6~500mm||100~500mm|
|PTFE Extruded rod||3~500mm||1000~5000mm|
|Material Grade||1, Import Grade (Basell, Dupont, Daikin, Exxon, etc) 2, Virgin Grade (Pure China material) 3, Filled Grade (Filled with graphite, carbon, glass fiber, bronze powder,etc) 4, Semi-recycled Grade (Customized percentage) 5, Full-recycled Grade (Total recycled material, low performance)|